Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Has your S20 Ultra camera glass cracked?

(Topic created on: 28/04/20 17:46)
maverick22
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It looks like S20U's issues continue to pile on. Now with reports that the xamera glass is shattering for no reason..

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-ultra-design-flaw-rear-camera-glass-break/

194 REPLIES 194
Gumshoe
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I already had it fix at Samsung center but having to pay for it myself.

But here is a picture of the Damage. Samsung need to acknowledge this problem20200420_070413.jpg

0 Likes
Franko274
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I was taking photos yesterday and switched to wide angle and guess What, I now have a hole in lens 

0 Likes
Camuz98
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I had the same issue, from Costa Rica

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Pics?

0 Likes
Franko274
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

20200515_075734.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

mmm interesting

0 Likes
walton1991
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have had exactly the same problem with my phone
Hair line crack from top to bottom of camera lense
Its in a Samsung case and no drops from what I can recall
0 Likes
Jvs2020
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello my friend  I am on the same boat. I spoke with a Samsung rep and told me that it would cost almost 300 dollars to replace with out the Samsung insurance. How is that fair to us the consumers. The phone is not even 3 months old and it started with a hair line crack now it has 2. It would off been better to buy a smart phone with no cameras at all cause the cracks will eventually affect them. 

0 Likes
smuggler007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

The same thing happened to my phone S20 Ultra.   Less than 2 week old, hairline crack happened in the camera glass never dropped in an otter box defender case since I bought it. I yust left telephone in the car which is exposed sun 3 hour, when I pick up I saw hairline damage crack !!!!! Ridiculus for so expenive phone,. I searching in google THIS IS a comon propblem !!!!!  Samsung must  repair in warranty  or recall phone !!!S20 Ultra.jpg20200508_061918.jpg

0 Likes
smuggler007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

If samsung do't fix problem,  I and three other customers will to sue Samsung, becouse this is manufacture problem !!!!!!:thinking-face: