Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Has your S20 Ultra camera glass cracked?

(Topic created on: 05/08/20 13:15)
maverick22
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It looks like S20U's issues continue to pile on. Now with reports that the xamera glass is shattering for no reason..

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s20-ultra-design-flaw-rear-camera-glass-break/

194 REPLIES 194
Mega14
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
How did you get them to do it free? My phone is at Samsung repair and they want to charge $100+
0 Likes
SérgioC
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I guess when you enter a repair store with 2x S20 Ultra with issues they have the moral obligation to repair at least one of them... in this case the cheaper problem (i had another S20 Ultra full of micro scratches on screen). Overall I was happy with Samsung
0 Likes
artquitechto
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Just today for no reason i found out that the camera glass panel shattered. Im shattered too. I Have to pay aroun 100$. I wish i had known the issue before buying a month ago.110099874_292054412063065_7573425909003409475_n(1).jpg

0 Likes
Mega14
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Welcome to the club.
0 Likes
Members_eVMZ7Qu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mine cracked last night not dropped just went to Samsung kinks Cross and they pretty much called me aiar and said I must have dropped it as their is no issue.

IMG-20200804-WA0000.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

guys as much as I always defend the costumer this time let's try not to attempt to fool ourselves and be honest which in the end is something we should all try to master in our life😉

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Members_eVMZ7Qu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

EE told me they know of tne problem and waiting for reply after sending them.photos of the crack.

I will not be buying a samsung ever again they need to teach their store managers to not call customers liars 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

i see it hard for a glass to break spontaneusly especially in that way, probably it got hit without you noticing it, it can happen it was unfrotunate

0 Likes
Members_eVMZ7Qu
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Archer 

please butt out if all you are going to do is call me a liar 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series