Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Has anyone had their Galaxy S20 home screen return to its original state?

(Topic created on: 24/10/20 15:11)
LeedsDemon
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I switched off my phone last night and when I switched it back on, my home screen had been reset to the factory settings homescreen. The folders, that I had created, disappeared, as had the photo of my late Dad. The weather widget wasn't set to my home city and the Google search widget was back on the screen. 

Luckily, I had backed up my phone, after I set the screen to how I wanted it to be. I rang Samsung, but I was told that they hadn't come across the issue and suggested a third party app was to blame. Any ideas?
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
NsProd
Legend
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Nope, never had that.

For backing it up, I use "Home Up" (included in GoodLock and backs up automatically) but used it only once, as I was trying out some new stuff on my home screen.

Very weird.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

0 Likes
LeedsDemon
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Facebook crashed, around the time the home screen became messed up. I've stopped FB changing system settings. Fingers crossed, I don't have any other problem, with the home screen. I used Goodlock to back up the home screen. All my settings were in place, so I don't honestly know what caused the issue. other than a third party app. I did remove Huawei themes.
0 Likes