Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google play store

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 10:03 AM)
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
Hi all.

I cleared the cache on Google play store after having minor issues with it. 

But it reported that one of my apps was updated 1 hr ago I have auto updates turned off. Plus I checked the version of the app and it was the same as it was 2weeks ago. 

Is this because I cleared the cache or because of Samsung dodgy software one ui 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Have you checked to see if the Google Play Store app itself needs updating, as you may have accidentally rolled back the actual store app by accident while emptying the cache by clearing down the app data or by uninstalling updates. Here's how to update the Google Play Store app first open the Play Store app, tap on the three line menu at the top left hand side. From there find the settings menu, then scroll down to Play Store version (it's the second last option above the Play Protect certification checker) now click on Play Store version. It will either tell you it's up to date, or it will inform you that it will download the updated version. In my experience the app normally self updates anyway but I always check this from time to time as in the past it caused me problems like your experiencing now by not updating certain apps etc.
0 Likes