Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game launcher, do not disturb

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 06:33 AM)
Ty__ZZ123
Apprentice
Options

You have made some mistakes with your game launcher and do not disturb experience. My phone should still ring even if I'm playing a game. And my phone should remember do not disturb settings after "launching" a game. Both of these bugs are terrible. Like, please show me to the iPhone section, terrible.

30 REPLIES 30
Ty__ZZ123
Apprentice
Options

This is terrible! I miss calls while playing a game, I "can't  turn off do not disturb while priority mode is on" terrible! priority mode, what!? And My DND schedule is deleted every time I play so phone goes off all night! terrible.

Ty__ZZ123
Apprentice
Options

Either use the phone for games or have a DND schedule, not both. Solved!

akkuyb
First Poster
Options

While playing a game, swipe down and open notification panel, tap on Game Booster notification, Turn off priority mode. 

paoek84
Student
Options

I dont think they have made any mistake with the game launcher because its working very nicely here you need to learn about how you can use it in a better way.

Ty__ZZ123
Apprentice
Options

You need to realise that I identified this bug three months ago and the fact that "its working very nicely" is a direct result of my efforts to inform Samsung and their subsequent software updates, which have directly addressed the bug that I posted above.  In other words, you're welcome.

sissy2
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20220108-212456_Sky castle - nonogram.jpg

 Finally figured it out. To turn off Priority Mode, you need to click on this button (it shows up when in a game) 

Screenshot_20220108-212745_Sky castle - nonogram.jpg

The_Texas_Jackal
First Poster
Options

Thank you , you're the only one to actually respond with pictures and really show us how it's done , can't thank you enough , I had been struggling reading everybodies replies with no success at all for weeks now

B-Gibson
First Poster
Options

Thank you, Thank you so much, this was driving me crazy, I disabled Game Launcher, Game booster, everything I could think of. I never thought to look there, 🤦‍♀️

Drag0nnymph
First Poster
Options

Thank you. You are the first reply to this issue that was actually helpful to me.