Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery Sync with Onedrive Get "Can't Sync Data error

(Topic created on: 04/08/20 02:56)
Chieftom
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have gallery configured to sync to Onedrive but when I select Sync Now in Gallery settings I get a "Can't sync data" response.

6 REPLIES 6
AMK2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I am having the same problem, started a thread at:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note-Phones/photo-gallery-can-t-sync-data/td-p/1436137

About a third of my stuff synced in and now seems stuck in the same place whether or not I clear cache, log out my samsung account, restart etc... always gets stuck in the same place and doesn't save new photos I take on my phone to onedrive either.

0 Likes
DirtyBallooNot
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same. It's inconsistent and horrible. Not even a log anywhere obvious to even attempt troubleshooting. 

0 Likes
fdel13
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I checked your link and it's been archived.. any ideas?

0 Likes
DirtyBallooNot
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It doesn't seem like they care; Who do you even contact?  Microsoft's OneDrive team? Samsung?  Your carrier?  At one point it would do 2-way sync if there were items on your PC in the "Samsung Gallery" or a sub-folder of said folder.  It appears that it's only from the phone to the cloud now, and it fails for what seems no reason.  I've moved all my photos to the SD Card and started moving them back one by one and syncing each folder, but, it never fails to...Fail at some point.  Now, none of my folders are synching...

0 Likes
tomacito
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

there is ZERO samsung gallery sync with onedrive. the only way to back up my images is to plug the phone into my laptop and copy them. pathetic

0 Likes
tomacito
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

i'm on a galaxy S21 Ultra...

0 Likes