Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 19-04-2021 02:16 PM)
Mammoo01
Apprentice
Options
Hi, out of the blue I am having issues between my S20 phone and galaxy watch. I now lose connectivity between them which results in needing to unhide the watch apps, I also cannot update the watch apps, and I keep getting error WO:WO:-9001. I don't seem to be getting any assistance by Samsung Experts, has anyone else had this?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Mammoo01 ,

happy to have a look at this. Do you get the error code on the watch or phone? How long have you been experiencing this and have you made any changes on any of the devices since this started (upgrading the software, downloading any apps...)? 

0 Likes
Mammoo01
Apprentice
Options
That error code on the phone, the watch tells me it cannot connect to my phone for notifications because of my phone settings yet it is connected by Bluetooth. I have checked my phone notification settings and nothing has changed and it just will not update watch apps. No changes to device as far as I know.
0 Likes
Mammoo01
Apprentice
Options
I also paid for a watch sim on my network plan so I can use the watch away from the phone and that isn't visible either now
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Just to be sure that we are on the same page, the watch connect to the phone via Bluetooth but not via the Samsung Wearable app? If this is the case, would you be able to uninstall the app and re-install it after restarting both devices? Once done, try to connect the watch to see if the issue persists. 

0 Likes
Mammoo01
Apprentice
Options
No it connects via the wearable app also eventually but still will not update the watch apps or anything
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Does this happen with an app or with all of them? Is this the same message that you are receiving: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/gear-s3-november-update-problem/td-p/331936 ?

0 Likes
Mammoo01
Apprentice
Options
Happens with all 5 apps which need an update, no that isn't the message I get
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Would you be able to try a reset? You can find all the steps to do this here: https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-watch-factory-reset-your-watch-sm-r800-sm-r.... ? 

0 Likes