Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 4 can't connect S20 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 29-08-2021 10:49 PM)
lipas22
Journeyman
Options
Hi 
Anybody can help to connect brand new Samsung galaxy watch 4 classic with Samsung S20 ultra 5g 
I have wired issue and I am stuck to this pop up message

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Check for a software update on your phone and make sure it's running the latest os and make sure your wearable app is up to date
lipas22
Journeyman
Options
Everything is up to date. Watch 3 is working perfectly fine but watch 4 can't connect due to support problem. I spoke few times with customer support and nobody don't know how to resolve this issue.
0 Likes
bignate92
First Poster
Options
No one seams to beable to resolve new watch issues mine is saying it the network provider doesn't provide mobile plans for the watch 😒
0 Likes
lipas22
Journeyman
Options
I am disappointed that no one wants to help . I spoke to customer support all day and basically they don't know what to do and don't have enough knowledge to resolve complicated issues. I don't know what to do but looks like I need to return the watch because not working with Samsung phone.
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
I can try help you out. What seems to be the issue your having
0 Likes
peterskoi
Pioneer
Options
Have a few questions to ask is your phone a import as don't recall s20 ultra 5g having snapdragon though the uk model was exynos. If its a import this maybe your issue you could be having. As when you first set up the watch it go's to regional information. When it does this it knows and phone knows what it can and can't support ie if a uk phone runs exynos the watch knows this as you set uk regional setup. Now if its a import the watch knows this information and knows it should not be a snapdragon chipset. I have fold 2 and both uk and Europe have snapdragon chipset in them so watch knows this information. If this makes sense to you.
0 Likes
Diana Cruz
Student
Options

Can you resolve the issue? I have the same issue 😭😭😭😭😭

0 Likes