Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra update (Android 12 update Problem)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 11:56 PM)
Members_jLCcn6A
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G phone. I go the new Android 12 update and It does not work at all, I tried doing a simple task as opening Chrome and its just throws me off the app I have tried updating the app through play store but it does not want to do it is shows as pending. I uninstalled the app and cleared the cache nothing seems to work. Note I have the same problems with YouTube and Gmail. I am unable to find any hints on how i can resolve this, any helpful tips. Thank you

(Not happy with this update at all)

22 REPLIES 22
S 20 FE
First Poster
Options

I'm havin similar issues since updating to android 12. I can't play videos from any app or source without it freezing! I can still swipe down from the top to access my notifications, click the home button, & even multi window but nothing else works. Even while playing music whether it be natively or thru pandora. Any multimedia freezes the screen. I'm beyond frustrated in I love for Samsung yet gotta fix this ***** asap, my phone is almost useless. I'll rather go back to Android 11 when could multitask with no issues. Sad! I'm sorry you're having issues as well! 

Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
After updating fix still the same now I have phone reset and can't turne on he suspended on information bla bla samsung s20 ultra , after 10 minutes I click 3 buttons and hold, and phone restart again after 6 minutes he turne on , this update is so f up samsung are you joke us ?
0 Likes
Hosed Again
First Poster
Options

After updating to Android 12 on my S20 Ultra 5G I noticed that I don't have DTMF tones on my dial pad any more. All i get is the bubble sound when you press a number. It appears that the phone app version 13.0.05.17 is buggy! Also on the Other Call settings, there's only 5 items there now and there was like 12 or so previously!
My friend has version 13.0.05.12 and he has DTMF an all the other items in the Other call settings. I guess it's time to do a master rest and start over and not take the Android 12 update. What a pain! Too bad Samsung doesn't give us an app or way to rollback their apps to the previous version without doing a master rest!
Maybe I'll just sell this and then buy an LG V60. They are still great phones and will take the Android 11 update too!

0 Likes