Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 08:40 AM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
Go to solution
588 REPLIES 588
Dazaman
Navigator
Options
Thanks Blackwatch, hopefully it will be soon in the UK then 😁
0 Likes
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
your very welcome pal
r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
https://piunikaweb.com/2020/10/15/samsung-android-11-one-ui-3-0-update-tracker/

ok well chaps I was just reading about the update and the update is said to be ready and has been for a little while now so I guess we will hear something soon me hopes
Mikeeb83
Explorer
Options
New version of Samsung members been released 👍🏻
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

@samsunguk push button and open Beta for UK

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
Macdoom
Pioneer
Options
Samsung members app got a update. this is normally a good sign they are getting ready.
0 Likes
Ryana22
Explorer
Options
Obviously there is loads of posts on this but I just want to know if anyone has managed to get in the UK and also this is my first time attempting a beta, do I need to do anything like sign up for anything or will it appear in my members app when it is available? 

masterzoin
Navigator
Options
have you just received a Samsung member update? it pops up to join it in Samsung members not not ready yet for the UK.
honkytonk
Apprentice
Options
I updated my members app hoping the update would be there, it mustn't be available in UK yet.
MrRob
Explorer
Options
I imagine it'll hit tomorrow. If it doesn't hit tomorrow, it'll drop Monday. I doubt they'll release it this afternoon.
0 Likes