Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 21-10-2020 01:34 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
OliPG
Explorer
Options
it says its not supported on my device? (s20)
0 Likes
wizzard82
Explorer
Options
that what it says on mine to but I'm still running 1st of September security patch and have no idea why
0 Likes
tony141uk
Student
Options
just downloaded it,it is available now
0 Likes
Speccytator
Apprentice
Options
Got it today, enrolled yesterday. S20 Ultra, not branded to any provider. (Bought sim free from Amazon)
0 Likes
masterzoin
Navigator
Options
worked for me thanks. Im guessing the samsung members one will drop at 3pm today
0 Likes
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
Is this the real beta update? is this sage and will we get the future beta software? also, how can it be live, yet not showing in the members app yet?
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Bit dubious about using the software update via this link. I clicked 121 and got taken to a Samsung Members page where I enrolled. A few minutes later I was able to download the update, but nothing is showing in the Members app to say I am enrolled. If it's genuine, shouldn't I be showing as enrolled in the app? How would we get the next update/provide feedback if we're not showing as enrolled in the beta program?
0 Likes
crooky7
Journeyman
Options
will I be able to enrol? my contract is with ee
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
It will say in the members app after you have installed the update.Screenshot_20201021-133531_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Mine does, check under display settings that you have show charging information enabled Screenshot_20201021-133747_Settings.jpg
0 Likes