Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 12:27 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

Corrr still not live yet. Not only am I now checking members every 10mins but I'm also checking for SW updates too 

Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options

I believe it is only S20 models that are getting beta at this stage...but under 'Service provider SW ver.' on the third line it will tell you what CSC you have, it will be separated with forward slashes, for example mine is , BTU/BTU,BTU/EUX/H3G

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Info from Polish forum added by moderator 

Translate :

Information for people waiting for the beta.

THE START OF TESTS HAS BEEN SHIFTED

At the moment, the starting date is unknown.

The banner should be removed from the Samsung Members application soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Ah. I've got VDI/VDI,VDI/EUX/VDI
So I've got Vodafone software 🙄
0 Likes
mrowen
Navigator
Options
i got this me 👀Screenshot_20201020-124044_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes unfortunately, I changed mine to BTU, even if S10 range aren't included in the beta now, they might be at a later stage, and with BTU you will get OTA updates from Samsung sooner when they are released rather than waiting for Vodafone to push them
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
What has people's experience been using this link to enrol? Had anyone had anything through?
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
I've just been checking for a software update every now and then
0 Likes
Members_kREiC6t
First Poster
Options

Please can you tell me all the software you used or link a tutorial? looking to do this but its my first time. my phone is on 3

0 Likes
mikenotty
Pioneer
Options
I've contacted O2 and that have advised me that my phone is unlocked, but I still get the error? any reason for this?
0 Likes