Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 18-10-2020 10:50 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
Macdoom
Pioneer
Options
Google and Samsung pay will not work on the beta also banking app tends not to work either. as the beta isn't "official" software and its not certificed. hope this helps.
Macdoom
Pioneer
Options
yes btu devices. I tried to flash mine to btu but tho it did passes on odin its still on 02u. so won't be able to join you guys this year.
0 Likes
TomWS
Student
Options
Perfect thanks for confirming, very much appreciated
Mikeeb83
Explorer
Options
Well the weekend is over and nothing with the UK beta just wondering what version of the members app most of you are using ?
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I use the one before update ver 3.7.00.8 

New ver is 3.8.00.13 and is with bug 

Beta not come to UK because Mr speaker not give access 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options
Tom, I must admit I haven't seen that message, I try to follow American sites as they usually get info b4 us, but havent seen any news on that, but it might seem practical as it's a beta program. Personally I would probably not use banking apps during the Beta phase just in case
0 Likes
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
oh my god its still not available for the UK. 😡
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

For Samsung from 2 years Germany ,USA and Korea is priority, I remember first few beta UK always was important, now is look we are not very important customer  😡

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Today Samsung relese new update software and where? Again Germany 

20201018_185804.jpg

0 Likes
atchy
First Poster
Options
anyone know when 3.0 is available on note 20 ultra In the UK?
0 Likes