Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G One UI 3.0 Beta

(Topic created on: 18-10-2020 05:14 PM)
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
Any news as to when we are going to get the beta program for one ui 3.0 with android 11 on the galaxy s20 ultra 5g in the UK?
588 REPLIES 588
CWLANS
Explorer
Options
well still waiting, I think watching paint dry must be better....
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Same question being asked a lot in the forum. They'll release when ready to but hopefully soon.

Reason they roll out in a limited way is that if there are issues they can then address them without all users being affected. Last year on the S10 they done the same with UK seeing a later version of the software when the beta released... it's all about them being able to test & quality control beta's so they release the best product they can based on feedback
0 Likes
TomWS
Student
Options
Was reading the other day that banking apps might not work with beta. Can anyone confirm this please?
Ryana22
Explorer
Options
but that's the whole point of beta programs? Apple release their beta all at the same time, I don't see the difference of doing it in different regions etc
0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
beta will be for unlocked devices not for ones locked to a carrier
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Guess would be due to difference in hardware (Exynos vs SnapDragon) & may be they don't have the infrastructure to deliver in bulk... who knows!!
0 Likes
jimsouthstand
Pioneer
Options
Thks Clive, but I do realise that my question was if there were any updates in case I missed them!
I had the Beta on the S10 and know that people missed that release. Cheers👍
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
ios is a closed system, android is an open system with many different builds depending on the region so its easier to keep track of bugs if each beta is released in stages.
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
I'll guess at Wednesday for the UK beta
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I think the same and today Samsung relese another new software BTJ3 In some regions 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes