Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s20 plus 5g

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 10:59 AM)
Elyqueen
First Poster
Options
My galaxy s20 plus 5g didn't get android 12 after I signed up for the program, I reset my phone sometimes, but still not, my software is still on October 01 2021 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hey @Elyqueen. Have you gone into Settings > Software update > Download and install? If that's not working, do you have access to a computer? If so, download Smart Switch from this link.

Once downloaded, follow the steps and connect your phone using a USB cable and if an update is available, it will be installed. Hope this helps! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hey @Elyqueen. Have you gone into Settings > Software update > Download and install? If that's not working, do you have access to a computer? If so, download Smart Switch from this link.

Once downloaded, follow the steps and connect your phone using a USB cable and if an update is available, it will be installed. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Elyqueen
First Poster
Options
Can I use my tablet as well
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

@Elyqueen For Smart Switch we recommend downloading it onto a PC. 🙂

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Elyqueen
First Poster
Options
OK
0 Likes
Elyqueen
First Poster
Options
I try with the pc and using USB cable, I downloaded the smart switch and I follow the steps, when doing the update ,I press OK, download, the phone was there 3 hours still not downloading, I try so many times, is not downloading the update
0 Likes