Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S20 FE heating issue

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 12:05 AM)
GalaxyS20FE
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I bought Galaxy S20 FE 4G today. The phone seems to be heating up a lot during charging and while  setting up with Google account and downloading all the apps.  Is this a normal behaviour of the processor?  Observing this heating issue while downloading an app from playstore.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a lot of responses to my post and really feel sorry for those who shelled money to buy this ***** handset. In fact i swear i will never buy a Samsung smartphone. Their after sales service is pathetic. I posted in FB community and someone responded and asked me few questions, provided suggestions to restart phone in safe mode and share the screen shot. After a few days, the response dried up and finally stopped. Long story short i sold the handset and bought iPhone 11. Utterly pleased I am back with Apple as a redemption to the mistake committed to try out Android.  Samsung should hang their head in shame on this handset. 

35 REPLIES 35
Karlvma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Have the same issue.. I am unsure if it is just this one time or will is it a common issue for this phone? How is the s20 Fe after a few months? Does it still overheat?

0 Likes
SampathDharmasena
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My old J7 is better than this f..king phone

0 Likes
Dyznic
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Having the same issue as well, just got the phone 2 days ago and I have this heating problem and horrible battery life! I switched from apple to samsung thinking it was a good choice. Feels like i got scammed, even my iphone 7 has better battery life and does not heat when browsing through instagram or reading manga on the phone

0 Likes
Members_IyjZVi9
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue here as well, I also got the phone a day ago. I thought in the beginning that it could be due to multiple app downloading at the same time. Today I was taking the photoes for 5 minutes and it started heating up and Battery drained quite fast from 98 to 77 %. I am checking if I can return the phone. 
Please update if anyone fine solution about it

0 Likes
RajKot1967
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I also have the same problem. My bad that I did not check the reviews on Internet before buying. I had a OnePLus6T earlier, and wanted a domestic phone manufacturer. Bought Samsung S20FE, a couple of days back had activated. Was not happy on a few counts, but the key is over heating. While charging, playing any game and watching videos. It has some inherent problems. After speaking to the Helpdesk, they advised me to take it to the Centre. Was not a great experience at the centre too. Asked me to remove all the data and waited for more than an hour, finally they said that they will keep the phone and all the box etc. Will call me today (by 1 pm Dec 3, 2020). I am still waiting!!

Am surprised that they are still selling this phone, when it has heating issue. Last 5 years, my phones have been One Plus. Never an issue like this. Infact the stereo speaker sound quality in my 6T (2 years back) is so much better than the FE. I also wish I had bought it on Amazon. You do not like the product or has a defect. You return it no questions asked.

My second bad! I bought it on the Samsung online store. They asked me multiple questions, multiple calls and then finally asked me to take to the Centre, which is again taking some much time!. Anyways, no choice, have to face this now.  

0 Likes
Alekss
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Have the same issues, constantly overheating and turning apps of in Exynos version 4g. Although extremely slow charging with included charger.

Screenshot_20201210-133855_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
honestreviewer
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
at least you escaped. I'm stuck with this thing for the next 3 years
Andreicv
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
same here i got this 2 weeks ago and its heating so bad that ur not able to hold it in ur hands.this needs to be fix.
0 Likes
Members_4MQ3Gaj
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue here as well, I also got the phone at 25,12,2020. Today I was taking the PHOTOS  for 5 minutes and it started heating up and Battery . The batery dosent´t last half day. I am checking if I can return the phone. 
Zero contact from smsung portugal

0 Likes
Naqruf
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Same issue  i am facing  as well any one has solution 

0 Likes