Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S20 camera issue

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 11:16 AM)
fanta2255
Student
Options

Hello, 

recently I've started having problems with my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE back camera. At night when I try to take a picture and there are lamps, I can see strange lines of light and a reflection of the lense. I attached a photo to show it.

What can I do? I don't see a significant scratch on the glass that covers lenses. Is the lense itself a problem? Thank you for your help

20220909_204504.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@fanta2255 Hello, try resetting the camera settings from the settings themselves, also clear cache and data from the Camera app.
If the problem persists, try taking photos at night with the Night mode option activated, or activate the Pro mode and reduce the ISO value.
Greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@fanta2255: This appears to be standard lens flare, and is the result of pointing the camera directly at a light source in low light conditions. The effect can be reduced by adjusting the angle that the image is captured at, or increasing the shutter speed in Pro Mode to reduce the amount of light that is allowed into the lens. For more information, please check out the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/using-pro-mode/

0 Likes
boo82alfie
First Poster
Options
I have a problem when looking at pictures iv took a grey line will appear in it
0 Likes