Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY BUDS PLUS DELIVERED TODAY

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 12:56 PM)
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options

All,

Just to let you know I received by Buds Plus (pre order claim) this morning via Yodel courier. I completed by claim on the 10th March.

Looks like everyone should start getting them soon if you haven't already.

They sound great too!!

20 REPLIES 20
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

did u get an email or txt message saying is getting delivered?

0 Likes
bwestwood
Pioneer
Options
Nothing from Samsung and doesn't show dispatched on the email they left me with when validated. Got an email this AM from Yodel stating a parcel from 'Opia' was arriving today. Opia appear to manage the markrting/promo around the Galaxy Buds on behalf of Samsung.

Chuffed with the speedy service.
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Got mine today as well. Put in my claim on 11th
0 Likes
bazhef
First Poster
Options
Just got the same text so hopefully that is mine coming today as well!!
0 Likes
bachoo786
Journeyman
Options

hi there 

I claimed my buds plus on the 10th of March when I got my s20 plus delivered to me. However I am still waiting for my buds plus to be delivered.  I have chased Samsung many times and they assure me they will deliver it within the 45 days since I put in my claim.

I just feel like they won't deliver it as I have heard they are not really good with delivering free rewards etc.

Have you guys hot the s20 plus or the s20 ultra?

Also I fear the corona virus is going to delay my reward further 😞

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@bachoo786 wrote:

hi there 

I claimed my buds plus on the 10th of March when I got my s20 plus delivered to me. However I am still waiting for my buds plus to be delivered.  I have chased Samsung many times and they assure me they will deliver it within the 45 days since I put in my claim.

I just feel like they won't deliver it as I have heard they are not really good with delivering free rewards etc.

Have you guys hot the s20 plus or the s20 ultra?

Also I fear the corona virus is going to delay my reward further 😞

Give it the 40 days at least, before hounding anyone. Chill a little.

0 Likes
Pfs82
Student
Options

Just received mine from the friendly Yodel courier who stayed well away!

Not sure why you're panicking so much, it's been barely a fortnight since the phones came out!

Also I ordered an S10 for my partner back in Jan, and got the freegalaxy active watch well within 45 days. Plus, it's  free for goodness sake! 15850520776412535567276759226886.jpg

0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Yodel emailed me today, You have order from Opia, possibly it is my Buds+..

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
Pfs82
Student
Options
Hi, while I can't say for definite, the same happened to me this morning and they arrived 3 hours later 😀