Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds+ claim

(Topic created on: 06-07-2020 03:48 PM)
Y3tihalfpint
Apprentice
Options
Hi I just bought my S20+ (which I'm loving), but the current promotion with vodafone stated that I can claim a free set of Buds+ from samsung,  I can't find where or how to claim them (offer ends 30.07.2020)
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
No2Monkey
Student
Options
I bought the same too yesterday and was advised to go onto Samsung members app to claim my free Buds +. Logged on and I can't see the promotion anywhere. 🙄
0 Likes
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
id to buy mone😡
0 Likes
Solution
Y3tihalfpint
Apprentice
Options
After a lengthy session on with vodafone here is the link to claim the buds+ before 30.07.2020

https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/vodafonegalaxybuds
Y3tihalfpint
Apprentice
Options
JamesShapland18
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had any luck with this issue? I am also trying and keep getting a blank screen. Is there anywhere we can actually contact Samsung about the problem?

0 Likes
Macca0777
First Poster
Options

hi I've recently purchased a Samsung s20 ultra and received the offer for free buds but can't find where the link to purchase them can anyone help

0 Likes
Y3tihalfpint
Apprentice
Options
received my buds+ today! very happy!
0 Likes
glitterfuzz
First Poster
Options
I can't claim mine either, found a link in news on s20 but it goes to a blank page
0 Likes
Members_QoQSqx3
First Poster
Options
why make it so difficult to claim the free buds. surely if they were genuinely willing to give them they would have just sent them with the phone. so annoying but seems like a bit of a con to me.
0 Likes