Did you mean: 

Original topic:

free watch

(Topic created on: 18/01/21 16:24)
moonshine66
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi did anyone get there free watch, I didn't, once I'd asked what was happening with the watch, I was informed that I had been sent voucher,  which I never received,  and now I am out of time even though they are still advertising S20 with free watch!! I think it's disgusting 😕
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
ironass
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Sorry, where in your previous posts does it mention that this was about an EE carrier offer?

In that case you will need to take this up with EE directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
AntS
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@moonshine66 , Telling folks relevant info is always kinda good for helping to sort stuff. 😉

I'm intrigued by the who the "they" are that you said had informed you they had sent the voucher. EE or Samsung?

The only S20-related Active Watch promotion I could find for around the time was this one:https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-watch-offer/ , and even then with it being only valid between 02.09.20 - 30.09.20 it's too early for your purchase.

moonshine66
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
samsung informed me
0 Likes
Shabba20202020
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
both myself and my husband recently purchased the s20 fe because of the free watch promotion through EE. we both submitted our claims on the day we our phones through the installed app and waited for the email confirming it was going through. yesterday we both got emails saying the claims were rejected, mine due to already having submitted a claim and my husbands said due to imei number not matching the photo. both the claims were done within within terms and conditions, with the correct details and done carefully and I tried to speak to someone yesterday regarding it all and got nowhere. I am fuming as we only got the contracts because of the promotion. we've both submitted a claim again to see if they go through but I'm not holding out much hope. the whole promotion is to do with sumsung and not EE, that's just an Extra samsung are offering EE can't do anything about it
0 Likes
moonshine66
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I know it's really *****
0 Likes