Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 11:05 AM)
Rambo72
Journeyman
Options
Hello my fast charging doesn't work or headphones how come ?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
When on the samsung members page click on the get help button and then click on interactive and run tests for usb charging and headphones
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Rambo72  Should be straightforward  to run the interactive tests and you can ask for  assistance.   See  more information here https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-members/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Rambo72
Journeyman
Options
I did but it said was working all well
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rambo72  Have you tried any resets to see if that makes a difference?    Another idea is to wipe the cache partition as that deletes temporary files but not Data.  For Android  11 you do need to follow these steps.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones  , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device

If you a Factory Reset ensure your Data is Backed Up.

Members can ask questions and send error reports directly from the app:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Rambo72
Journeyman
Options
Thank you that helped but I have another issue with the headphone jack the one provided by Samsung