Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Live Video Blurry

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 07:40 PM)
SanyaF
Student
Options

Hello, 

I´ve been recording a live video for fb, the recording (selfie kamera) looked amazing during the live, but then it got uploaded super blurry. I uploaded it in HD, the camera was clean (otherwise i would have noticed it on the screen while recording) and my internet speed is 100mbps up and download. 

The file is 568MB bog and the video is 18min long. So if I would record a 1 h video the file size would become immense. Can I change that size somewhere?

What can I do? It never happened with my iphone 😕 

thank you!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Kris G
Voyager
Options

ive uploaded various formats, sizes and resolutions on facebook, many videos ended up being blurry;

i may assume that Fb dislikes big file sizes, and it made your video blurry in order to save file size?

well, i did some tests, and it seems that for each 30sec of HD video, the file size will be close to 30MB, so your video is actually on the low side in file size, and even by re-encoding it(on a PC), you will have like half of the file size with not so noticeable quality loss;
if you decide to use some software the file size will not shrink much but the quality will suffer a lot;

if i were you, i would upload on youtube 🤷‍♂️ and share video on facebook

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes