Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Euro Ripoff

(Topic created on: 05/09/20 23:11)
MaverickScot
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have been a loyal Samsung customer for years, not just phones but various devices and appliances.

I have a S9+ and was looking to upgrade to the S20+, the new Note 20+ or the new phone next year but not if they are still giving Europeans exynos processors. 16 to 20 percent performance loss over snapdragon makes it an inferior phone. This combined with the higher battery use for the Exynos and higher temperatures should be reflected in the pricing. I watched a YouTube clip and the European Note 20+ with the Exynos chip barely passed last years Note 10 with snapdragon. Guess I'll have to give up my Gear S3 watch too if I move to another brand. Samsung should be legally challenged on this discrimination.

I like Samsung phones but I am not prepared to put up with this any longer.

Regards,

3 REPLIES 3
Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
its a disgrace how we are treated less!! scamsung don't care once they have your money, if you buy it you should be treated with the same performance as everyone else, 100s are complaining but it won't matter they will still sell millions and not care about the bad complaints, I'm done with scamsung
0 Likes
maverick22
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It is like Samsung is running a scam by not telling its customers that their phone is much more inferior than the one being sold in the US and even in their home market S.Korea.

This will be my last Samsung for sure back to iPhone

JerryRigEverything

https://youtu.be/XU52BmNR8q4 

Jasonseery
Smooth Operator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
exactly I 100% agree,it's wrong that they can do that, unless people start returning their product they will just Keep getting away with it 🙄
0 Likes