Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error processing order but money taken from bank account

(Topic created on: 21-06-2021 11:32 PM)
Thomas201681
Apprentice
Options

Hi i tried ordering the Samsung s20 FE 4g version when i went to check out and put my details in i got this message "Error processing order " The money still got taken out of my account and I've had no emails or anything has anyone else experienced this or have a solution before i phone them in the morning?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Dashnee
Journeyman
Options
Hi there, you should have received an email confirming your order. If there's no response by morning, you should contact customer service asap. I would also advise you to have a screenshot of the monies taken as they will ask you for proof.

Hope they resolve it and you get your new phone.
0 Likes
Thomas201681
Apprentice
Options

Hi thank you for your response can there be a delay to receiving the email?

0 Likes
Dashnee
Journeyman
Options
Hi there, there could be but I know from experience when I placed my recent order, I received confirmation via email, the same day.
Best to contact them - 0330 726 7467 (Customer Services). Good luck.
0 Likes
Thomas201681
Apprentice
Options

Okay thank you for your responses hopefully i can get this sorted in the morning.

Dashnee
Journeyman
Options
You're welcome 😊
Members_pI5zyIr
First Poster
Options

Hi did you get any response already 5 days my money is oh hold(pending) but my order never went through.

I cannot find anyone that can help me. 

0 Likes
Thomas201681
Apprentice
Options

Hi i got my money back the next day i would suggest ringing them if possible just to see what's going on sorry i couldn't be of more help i hope it gets sorted for you

0 Likes