Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails

(Topic created on: 04-02-2022 04:55 PM)
ejm46
Explorer
Options
Hi since lastest update I have lost all my saved emails holding very important information anyone know of any way of getting them back tried sync with account no joy thanks 
Ejm46 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @ejm46 ,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can I ask what Email app you are using (Samsung or any other)? Were these saved in the draft folder or any other?

Keep in mind that the Samsung Email app shows the most recent emails for your device. However, you can choose to set it to show emails for the last few weeks, months, or for all time. Note that the longer time period you set it for, the more storage space your device will use as it will need to store more emails. Follow these steps to change how many emails are shown: Apps> Email app> Menu (3 horizontal lines top left)> Settings (cog icon)> Choose the email account you wish to adjust> Choose Period to sync email OR Email sync period> Choose the time period over which you wish to your app to display emails.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try logging into your email server via your browsers url bar and not the app @ejm46 to see if your emails are there.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "