Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails in folders missing

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 09:23 AM)
Goolia2772
First Poster
Options
Hi, so I had the same issue that many people had with emails not syncing so I reloaded my email account but now all my saved emails are missing from my folders and all emails pre the re-load have vanished?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Goolia2772: To troubleshoot the issue please ensure you are connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile Data, then open your Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop-up box > Select your email account > Sync Account > On > Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom > Select 'Sync' from the Quick Panel. While you are in the Email Settings menu please check your Sync Schedule and Sync Period, and make sure you have Limit Retrieval Size set to 'No Limit'. If the issue persists, please try removing the account and re-adding it via the steps below to see if this helps.

Settings > Accounts and Backup > Manage Accounts > Email > Remove Account > Manage Accounts > Add Account > Email, and fill in the required fields. 

0 Likes
Goolia2772
First Poster
Options
Thanks, have just checked all the above but nothing worked.....but while I was doing that noticed calender sync period had changed to 2wks so changed it back to always stay synced and now all mails have come through.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction 👍
0 Likes
5tu
First Poster
Options

Sorted here too, did not realise that each subfolder has to be authorised individually. 👍 The drop down arrow in the folder icon is small therefore hard to see.

0 Likes
graddfaboy
First Poster
Options
Follwed your advice about syncing mine had changed to 2 weeks no all time all emails came through immediately thanks very much
0 Likes