Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email orange dots

(Topic created on: 29-09-2021 10:50 PM)
pepsiegirl
First Poster
Options
Hi I know this probably sounds stupid but I can't get the orange dots at the side of my emails to go ...what do I do to get rid of them  ....I know they are for deleting all emails but I can't get rid of them
Pepsiegirl
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
The coloured dots are to identify what email account the message is in eg I have 3 email accounts set up in the email app so my list of emails shows either orange, blue or pink dots at the side of each email to denote which email account it relates to
0 Likes
pepsiegirl
First Poster
Options
No you know your emails have Round circles next to them and when you want to delete all your emails and you click on delete all, the circles become orange to show those emails are to be deleted and I can't get back to not delete emails as I don't want my emails deleted
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Ah OK- if you are in the Edit screen and have the " All " button at top left selected so it shows orange and all the emails are showing orange then tap it again and it should unselect all the emails. If you only have one or two emails selected then just tap the orange dot on each one and will unselect them

Then tap the back button at very bottom right of your screen ( to the right of the home screen button in the middle and that will take you back out the edit email page to the normal page
0 Likes
pepsiegirl
First Poster
Options
Thank you so much for that I will give it a try in the morning as I'm shattered, so off to bed for me
Night night 🌙 😴
0 Likes
Zippy1
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get anything to work. When I get the orange dots next to my emails then I can't see the email contents when I open it. This is getting frustrating. 

0 Likes