Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Lighting

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 05:16 PM)
athlonoc
Apprentice
Options

I've checked many websites that show under settings/display/edge lighting as an option.

But for me I have no option. I'm using UI 3.0 on Galaxy S20 Ultra.

My options under settings/display are edge panels only. There is no option for edge lighting.

Any ideas how to enable?

Thank you

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Solution
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
edge lighting has moved into settings and notifications
0 Likes
athlonoc
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. Now found it 

Settings/Notifications/Brief pop-up settings/Edge Lighting style

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
no problem glad I could help
0 Likes
florenc
First Poster
Options
my phone rings with out any one call me 10 times day
I have to tern phone off because the ring don't stop anyone knows
please help
0 Likes
AB3000
Explorer
Options

Just installed the latest s/w update on my S20+ but can no longer change the [individual app] edge notification colours Settings > Notifications > Brief pop-up settings > Edge lighting style > Colour > App Colour. The button is there and clicking on it used to take you to a screen where you could set each app's colour. Now you can select A general colour or App Colour but it won't take you to the individual app colour settings. I can't see where else this may have move to (looked everywhere I think) and it does not follow the setting in the App e.g. in my WhatsApp settings the notification colour is purple but edge notifications flash green. Please Help!!

Rich14581
Journeyman
Options
Did you ever find a resolution to this? I've asked samsung numerous times with litte success, including a complete restart 🙄
0 Likes
athlonoc
Apprentice
Options

If you are referring to being able to have edge lighting then yes.

It's in Notifications / Brief pop-up settings / Edge lighting style

0 Likes
Rich14581
Journeyman
Options
iIt's regarding changing the individual app colour setting within edge light style.
0 Likes
Pnut84
First Poster
Options
hi just got the s20 FE but it doesn't seem to have the brief pop-up settings option in notifications
0 Likes