Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 08:10 PM)
Marky72
Apprentice
Options
Recently took out a contract with EE and was told that the s20fe myself, my wife and son had, that we could claim free earbuds. I was told at first that we would receive a message with a code to claim and then was told that they would be posted directly to us. Has anyone had any issues claiming these as I feel we're being messed about 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ultragirl
Student
Options

Hi. Got mine today, have u logged your order with Samsung? I had to email them a copy of my receipt to show I was eligible. There is a claim form via the samsung page. Hope this helps

Members_nIF0gQD
Student
Options

@Marky72 wrote:
Recently took out a contract with EE and was told that the s20fe myself, my wife and son had, that we could claim free earbuds. I was told at first that we would receive a message with a code to claim and then was told that they would be posted directly to us. Has anyone had any issues claiming these as I feel we're being messed about 

Same. I have contacted Samsung several times about this. I completed a form online and then never received a confirmation by email that my earbuds will be sent although I was part of the peoplewho pre-ordered the new S22. 

Marky72
Apprentice
Options
No I haven't seen that, just Google Samsung and search their site? Thanks for your help
0 Likes
ultragirl
Student
Options

Yes. I got my phone about a month ago so it does take a few weeks to arrive. They will contact you to say your application is successful and then again when they are dispatched. 

KholaI
Options

Hi @Marky72 

When did you purchase your phone? If you provide me with more info, I can take a look and send you the right details for the promotion.

Marky72
Apprentice
Options
EE have finally answered after 45mins, apparently they will be posted out within the next two weeks
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Was this a promotion with EE, not Samsung? 

0 Likes
edostan
First Poster
Options
Hi I received my samsung s22+ Phone today. Was bought on 21/02/2022 from sky. How do I claim my free earbuds?
0 Likes
Members_nIF0gQD
Student
Options

I also now received confirmation that my application has been successful. Looking forward to receiving my earbuds