Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear Speaker cuts in and out during conversation

(Topic created on: 13-07-2021 11:10 AM)
Trimor
First Poster
Options

My Samsung S20 is approximately 5 weeks old and during conversation the sound initially comes through both the speaker below and the ear speaker.  During the conversation the ear speaker cuts in and out and to date Samsung has not been able to fix it. Would welcome any suggestions.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Trimor, are you still experiencing this issue? Did you contact Technical Support about this? If so, what steps have they tried already to fix this?

0 Likes
Trimor
First Poster
Options

Hi Carlol.  Thanks for your interest.It was first sent Samsung's repair section.They found the problem, replaced 4 parts and returned  it. During the first three calls I made the ear speaker still had the problem. I returned the phone for a second time and they advised that they could not replicate the problem and would do nothing further. It is being sent back to me but stuck in lock down. I assume that during calls the sound should come through both speakers. When the ear speaker cuts out the sound from the lower speaker is not loud enough even when the sound indicator is on full.

0 Likes
Trimor
First Poster
Options

Hi Carlol. I should have added this to my earlier comment.  Samsung repair department advised that they did not replace the actual ear speaker. 

0 Likes