Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dust appearance under the camera screen_Main Camera_S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 11:31 AM)
Tams777
First Poster
Options

Hi!
After months of research I was SO super excited & happy to have bought this #SamsungS20Ultra model, amazed by the features & capabilities etc. I needed a severe upgrade from my old S6.
But barely a month later, I am experiencing the same problem as another consumer on here - Can't believe this! Dust/particles under the screen of my camera?!
I was somewhat relieved to read someone else had also encountered such a worrisome & dreaded encounter on the exact same phone model, I have purchased less than a month ago! 😞 
Mine is even worse with the dust/particles trapped over my MAIN CAMERA lens,  affecting the photos & videos recorded.... I take such good care of my belongings, especially this phone seeing that it's the most expensive one I have had to pay for to date... Very disappointed. Will have to spend thousands now to take it in for a professional to clean this mess which I presume might become a 'regular thing'.  Pained!
WhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 10.23.48 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 10.24.02 AM (1).jpeg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
You'll have to send it to Samsung for repair. They'll remove the back and clean it
0 Likes
Tams777
First Poster
Options

Thanks @adamlee ... Nothing else I can do but take it in.
This occurrence is such a nuisance! 😑

0 Likes
Thug
Hotshot
Options

Bonjour, 

Effectivement c'est indigne d'un produit haut de gamme qui est censé être anti-poussière (certifié ip68) , Samsung a donc l'obligation de réparation à sa charge.

0 Likes
inder83
First Poster
Options

i hvae same problem with s20 ultra .how can i solve it?d1cb5e13-bb5d-44df-b9fd-6f93841370ed.jpg

0 Likes