Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual video recording coming to S20 and Note 20 ranges!

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 05:37 AM)
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
The delayed May security update has goodies coming apparently camera wise most of which we will only get to learn about when we get them but this juicy titbit has slipped out that should interest S20 and Note 20 owners!.. Quick share is to be improved too.. Have not heard what is coming camera wise to people like myself who own an S21.. 👍👍

4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Babishko  Looks promising anyway for S20/S21 owners, whilst others will get the important security patches in due course. There is a tool to check the security level for your device on the Sammobile site.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-monthly-updates-may-2021-security/amp/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks for this information JAMES4578. I think we all forget from time to time how critical these security patches are. It is good that there are people monitoring things and tailoring our software on our behalf to keep us and our phones safe from harm in many forms. 👍👍
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm curious what improvements there are to quick share as I use it quite often. Looking forward to all these improvements.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Quick share is very fast and slick anyway isn't it Joeye?.. Like you I use it often and I could not think of any way of improving it but let's see.. 👍👍