Original topic:

Dual Sim Failed

(Topic created on: 27/08/20 18:12)
SALEH81
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi guys, 

I'm trying to activate dual sim to be always on, however I'm getting a failed result as the picture shows below. I have just upgraded from S9+ to S20 Ultra and I've had the option activated on my previous phone just fine. 

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 

Screenshot_20200827-175544_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@SALEH81: When you set up Dual SIM Always On, did you select 'Forward Calls to Any Available SIM'? If so, please open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Voicemail, and make sure that a Voicemail number is set up for both SIM cards. Now, go back  > Supplementary Services > Call Forwarding > Check your forwarding options to make sure they have a populated number (usually your voicemail number) > Back > Call Waiting > Toggle this on. Go back and try to enable Dual SIM Always On once again, and let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
SALEH81
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your prompt response!  However I'm experiencing a strange issue, my 4G network disappears suddenly when I try access the Supplementary Service and the same happens when I try to enable Dual Sim Card option, after a while the 4G appears again and I keep using my sim card internet without any problem.

0 Likes