Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded photos not found

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 10:56 AM)
klagace
First Poster
Options

Everytime I download or save a photo, it goes to my gallery but everytime I try to send that photo or upload to facbook they're nowhere to be found! I have check the hidden albums and everything seems to be u hidden..

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried restarting your phone? Sounds like a bug has appeared and a soft reset could fix it.
Also, have you tried looking for the photo in the My Files app? If you can see it in the download folder there. Try tapping and holding on it to bring up the share option. Then see if you can upload it to Facebook from there.
0 Likes
klagace
First Poster
Options

I've done a phone reset, a system reset, hide and unhide and move folders.. its discouraging! I've also checked for updates and tried to modify where my photos are saved to..I can see it from my gallery but not when i want to upload..

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@klagace: Which browser app are you using to download the images from? In the Samsung Internet app, you can tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Settings > Sites and downloads > Save downloaded files to, and assign a folder from there via the '+' symbol in the top right (with Downloads being the default). As per the suggestion by @Bigtasty65 please try swiping up from your Home Screen > Select the Samsung folder > My Files > Downloads, and check that the images are present here. In the Gallery app, head to the Albums tab and look for a Downloads folder as the source of the images when you're attempting an upload. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Which type of image file is.it.?.
0 Likes
klagace
First Poster
Options

It's exactly what seems to have been the problem! The images were canva creations saved as png instead of jpg. At the moment my 'issue' seems to have been that.

Thanks!

0 Likes