Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download photos from Samsung S20

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 06:30 PM)
Leonix
Journeyman
Options

The storage on my Samsung S20 is full as I take a lot of photos and videos. I now want to download these photos to make space. Any guide I find asks me to use a USB cable but when I bought my phone it did not come with a USB cable. It has what I believe to be a mini USB which plugs into a special adapter to charge my phone but I don't have a mini USB connection on my laptop.

What do I do?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Kris G
Voyager
Options

hmm, it's on Google play store....but i guess the prob is that i linked the german play store 🤨 if that makes any sense....anyway, take a loot at the screen, this is what you are looking for, and i don't think there is any limitation for any region or country....or is there?

Search for 'file manager xiaomi' , then you should be able to find it quickly

Screenshot_20210824-000632_Google Play Store.jpg

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Leonix
Journeyman
Options

ha ha funnily enough the german version isn't an issue for me as I am german and my laptop is too. :smiling-face:

I think the issue is the storage on my laptop (I have no storage on any of my devices sigh). I tried to download the audible app today and same issue. I can see the app, I can click download but nothing happens.

0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

"I can see the app, I can click download but nothing happens."
that is odd, on any device you would get a notification about low space or file being too large to download

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Leonix
Journeyman
Options

I'm not sure.... 😞

0 Likes