Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade from android 12

(Topic created on: 24-11-2021 09:07 PM)
silentstorm
Journeyman
Options
I brought a pre owned phone that already had android 12 beta on it, I want to put it back to android 11, but unable to unlink the beta programme to use smart switch to do it due to me not being the one that done it in the first place, does anyone know how I can downgrade please 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options
Are you not able to connect it to Samsung Smart Switch on PC and then do a firmware restore (I think it's called the emergency restore or something like that) from there and it should hopefully either restore it to Android 11 or most likely the final version of 12 that's currently being rolled out?
0 Likes
silentstorm
Journeyman
Options
I looked at emergency restore but it looks for a previous back up or something like that I will have a better look at smart switch in morning to see if I missed anything
0 Likes
juggernaut
Pioneer
Options
What about a straight up software update from settings? I was in the beta testing and then when the final one came out, it was a direct up to the final version of Android 12 from software update.
0 Likes
silentstorm
Journeyman
Options
The final.update for my phone won't be out until January, I ended up having put a clean install of android 11 on my phone manually, now I don't have no bugs thankfully
sucks
Apprentice
Options

Could you share how you did?
I find myself in the same situation, and havning zero luck reverting back to android 11 😕

0 Likes
silentstorm
Journeyman
Options
I ended up getting the android 11 firmware for my phone off sammobile and Flash it back onto my phone through odin
0 Likes
sucks
Apprentice
Options

Hmm tried that too but it stops after a few seconds... which android version did you use? 

0 Likes
silentstorm
Journeyman
Options
I used latest android 11 update for my country and network, first time I used odin
0 Likes
sucks
Apprentice
Options

Can you be more specific  as to which version you used?

I've tried with G981BXXUBDUI5 (NEE)

0 Likes