Original topic:

do you regret buying your Samsung S20?

(Topic created on: 12/09/20 10:37)
WBENSTOCK
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi all... 

I wanted ask how many of yous regret buying the Samsung S20. 

For me the overall the s20 is fine just let down by its buggy software
5 REPLIES 5
Members_d7o0NTM
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I regret buying mine i can't use the health app properly as they have took away the sensors! I was also told I could claim a free watch because of when I brought it, yet when I looked into it I couldn't because I got it from EE 🤦‍♀️ what difference does that make ? lol
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
S20+ here. No regrets. performance is great. for what I do, it doesn't usually heat up.
Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
JamieK
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I regret buying my S20, due to the exynos 990 Chipset this phone is terrible for gaming especially when put up against the snapdragon counterpart which performs 15% better. Clearly these phones are not the same and the UK market suffers from a inferior product and are charged the same price even though the 990 chipset is a Samsung product and clearly cheaper. Samsung could not help or say if there sre any fixes on the way. So after 8+ years of using Samsung handsets I have decided to return my phone and purchase my phone from another company.
0 Likes
Hevvva
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I bought mine from EE and was able to claim a free watch??
0 Likes
Woodstar
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I suppose I do, my S20 Plus wasn't really a massive upgrade to my P20 Pro. But I'm paying an extra £15 a month for the privilege.

0 Likes