Did you mean: 

Original topic:

disable wallpaper auto change on galaxy themes

(Topic created on: 15-11-2020 05:58 AM)
ddebus
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

How can I disable the automatic changing of wallpaper by galaxy themes? I choose one specific wallpaper and a couple minutes later it's changed for one I don't like. I have even removed the app permission to change system settings but to no avail... Already getting annoyed by this phone...

32 REPLIES 32
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@ddebus: Are you experiencing this issue with your Lock Screen wallpaper? If so, head to Settings > Wallpaper > Wallpaper Services, and disable Dynamic Lock Screen by selecting 'None'. 

0 Likes
ddebus
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Andrew, I'm experiencing that with both lock screen and home screen. None is already selected. Also, I have rebooted the phone a few times. Problem still persists.

AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@ddebus: Have you got a Wallpaper multipack selected, as this would cycle through the wallpapers within the pack in some instances? To address this, head to Settings > Wallpaper > My Wallpapers, and select an alternative option, or choose one from your Gallery. 

0 Likes
ddebus
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I don't believe It is a multipack, but I'll select a photo from my gallery as you've suggested and get back here in case it doesn't work. Thank you for helping me.

ddebus
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yeah. Didn't work 😞

Billyw
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have recently bought a S20 fe and I too have this problem, the wallpaper changes daily to a system generated wallpaper, generally a scenic view which I don't like, anyone know how to disable this?

Angryagenda
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm having the same problem and it's driving me mad . 

0 Likes
Angryagenda
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm having the same problem.  So frustrating.  😡

0 Likes
CSBrick71
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I just got a Note 20 Ultra a few days ago,  and this problem is Very Annoying