Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Did I pay extra for nothing? Phone has not turned up after paying for a time slot.

(Topic created on: 24/04/21 14:44)
Michael2821
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So I bought a new phone and was rather excited so I decided to pay that small amount for a next day time slot it was before 12pm. Since then I have had no communication from Samsung nor any from DPD I tried through live chat for any inormation...They said that because it wasn't a technical problem they could not help fair enough so they pointed me to  the store department or something on them lines and that just wasn't new good. So I basically have a phone god know's were and to make matters worse amazon came to delivery my phone case so I basically am stuck with a phone case and no phone and also being 700 quid down...

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
What phone have you ordered out of interest?.
You should be able to claim the delivery charge back.
0 Likes
Michael2821
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Galaxy S20 FE 5G it was I mean I phoned again just to try and see if they know and what happend was I seemed to have missed the cut off day for next day delivery so whilst the website was saying 24th of april that it will arrive it is actually the 25th. Bit of a bummer like I guess I should of looked before ordering.

0 Likes
tinglish
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Well at least you know it's coming tomorrow now😁.
Hope you enjoy your new phone
0 Likes
Michael2821
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Thank you very much and yeah its a blast to use really happy with it