Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of Galaxy S20 Ultra UK - England

(Topic created on: 28-03-2020 10:10 PM)
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

I ordered the S20 Ultra in Black 128gb on the 8th March with a chosen delivery date of the 28th (today) with the extra £3.99 DPD morning delivery.

I have had no emails, texts or any other form of communication to tell me my order has been delayed or is actually arriving, be it past the morning I highly doubt it will be arriving even with the delays caused by the current Coronavirus and other factors. If it we're to come or be delayed I think i would have been notified.

I have also checked the Track my Order Page and it is still sat on "Order Placed" Like it has been since the 8th of March. It has not moved to preparing dispatch or any further.

Has anyone else experienced this with their order with no updates at all with the phone scheduled for delivery and hasn't arrived on the day they ordered it for?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

Yep, a lot of people. Even though we have spent over a grand Samsung expects us to sit on hold for an hour on their customer support so that we can track where our package has gone. 

Some people have been told their going to get theirs in a week or two, I've been told that logistics will email me with the update about why my phone hasn't arrived yet. I called at around 12 PM ish today and have gotten no email.

A really horrible situation especially as it's my first Samsung phone and I currently have no idea where 1 grand of my money had suddenly vanished to.

Of course I understand that Coronavirus has had major impact on many companies but I would atleast like to be told that my phone isn't coming today so I'm not sat there early in the morning, and half asleep waiting for nothing to arrive at my door. 

0 Likes
Finx
First Poster
Options
Literally the same thing as me. Typical when companies use DPD for their courier... they either don't deliver, break the item they are delivering or deliver it by leaving it outside in the front garden. Samsung need to let us k ow what is happening at the very least.
0 Likes
BotleyOx
Apprentice
Options
Yes, mine says shipped by the 28th. sat there saying that though.
Talked to online chat, they said ring shop support, I gave up after 20mins

Interestingly I ordered a pair of running trainers to be delivered ty Hermes, they have gone awol as well
0 Likes