Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 10:47 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Stevemartin91
Journeyman
Options

Mines is arriving tomorrow :smiling-face: 

Bart19773107
First Poster
Options

reading on my today delivered 

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Journeyman
Options

Mine is booked for tomorrow morning, haven't heard anything yet and pending dispatch so I'm hopeful it'll come tomorrow as expected 

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@llanellijack wrote:

Ordered my Ultra with Vodafone on Feb 19th. Received an email from Vodafone on March 4th to say that delivery will be delayed by two weeks due to a stock shortage however spoke to then via online chat today and they said they're expecting stock to arrive from Samsung within 24 - 48 hrs.

they said that to me monday bud wouldnt get ur hopes up , ive been told i was getting mine between yesterday an today phoned them up today an got told i might get it next week depending on stock unhappy isnt the word

Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Look what just turned up 😁

IMG_0290.JPG

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
Theokiles
Journeyman
Options

I ordered direct from samsung and I still haven't heard anything. 3 phone calls, 1 email and 2 live chats have produced nothing other than multiple promises of a call back which hasn't happened. My order is still just showing as shipping requested. I wont go to iPhone but seriously looking at other android phones now. Samsung are seriously dropping the ball by not communicating. 

Happy6
Explorer
Options

Ordered mine from D.I.D electrical in Ireland, been getting phone calls since Friday keeping me up to date, the latest news I got is that they should have my s20 ultra by Friday possibly Monday the latest, can't speak highly enough of how the staff there have handled this

MKA
Pioneer
Options

Received mine this morning (12.30).

Beautiful phone, worth waiting for guys!

JVG95
Explorer
Options

I've just had the following update from VERY.COUK:

Due to a market-wide shortage of the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128GB Phone, we have been unable to secure stock for the original pre-order date advised on your order.

We are working with our supplier to secure stock as soon as possible for you and we are expecting more stock to be available on 20th March 2020.

Please check My Account for updates to your order status as stock becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience this causes you.

Yours sincerely,

The Very Team

Absolute Shambles, and not the first time, Samsung seriously need to up their game!!!

bomp306
Pioneer
Options
What Colour did you order?
0 Likes