Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 10:47 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

i tried calling exertis , all operators are busy.. they must be driven demented

michaelp66
Apprentice
Options

I've ordered the Plus 5G not the Ultra, so fingers crossed. Are they using DPD for deliveries?

0 Likes
mohammedavais
Student
Options
Ordered S20 Ultra 512gb on 12th Feb, status was changed today to "Shipped" and just recieved email from samsung and dpd with tracking number with tomorrows date for delivery. Didn't pay any extra for delivery.
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Mine comes tomorrow ordered on the 25th February so it's no too first come first serve 😉

S20 Ultra 512GB

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Stevemartin91
Journeyman
Options

I've spoken to the company I used - mobile phones direct. They are saying a date of 12-14th March delivery. I ordered on 12th feb s20U

0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

I ordered an S20 plus yesterday just before the deadline,  and the chat just said its being delivered tomorrow  (DPD, all day delivery).  Although its stills says preparing despatch

0 Likes
Ampman1
Student
Options

Orders my ultra 128gb on 16th feb.. still waiting for a email from dpd

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Bit of a ***** take but good luck to you. hopefully its smooth :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

The problem I have is I'm having a contract with the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra on three network here in the UK. They said today as  a date for delivery and now are not sure. I don't even have a case number or anything. What if its super late and then I'm unable to get the free buds+? 

0 Likes
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

Not really the e-mail i was expecting today after i pre-ordered and site was still saying delivery March 10th, this is in Ireland, seems we're getting the short end of the stick....

Galaxy S20 Ultra Delivery.jpg

0 Likes