Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 10:47 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Nially
Navigator
Options

Just checked samsung Ireland site and it now says my ultra shipped. Relief 

Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Not impressed, had an email from DPD saying my parcel is on its way for tomorrow, when I check on Samsung Web site it's the phone case, phone still says preparing dispatch 🤬
0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

is it just batch 1 shipping now? how do i know what batch mine is in, ordered 21st of february

0 Likes
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
I don't think they are even doing batches people on here who ordered a week after me (I ordered 13th Feb) and have shipping confirmations I haven't seen anything yet, looks like it's random pot luck lol.
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
just waiting for that email and ill be sorted
0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options
Looking back at previous orders and I never got tracking info for nightline. I hope this isnt the case for the fone. The other order were just usb-c cables so wasnt bothered.
0 Likes
Razor69
Explorer
Options
What date did you order? I ordered on the 14th February...no email received yet 😭
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Not sure which batch mine is in as I ordered 15th Feb but specified 14th March for the delivery so unsure if I am on the original batch or a later one due to the delivery date.

But like @Brad2607 said it's pot luck lol
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
i dont need the phone urgently at all, i still have an S9+.. i just need to get an email or a tracking number or something for my own mental wellbeing 😂😂
misty71
Pathfinder
Options

@Nially wrote:
Looking back at previous orders and I never got tracking info for nightline. I hope this isnt the case for the fone. The other order were just usb-c cables so wasnt bothered.

I don't have a tracking number just confirmation that it shipped.