Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-02-2020 10:47 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Lembo
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
reddawn
Apprentice
Options

Yes it's true. Sense samsung has factory's in the United state's our have been box up and ready for backup. I should be getting mines tomorrow

Joshuak
First Poster
Options

Placed an order around noon on the 21st for the s20 ultra 512gb. Was told to expect it to ship no earlier then the 20th of March. Two full weeks after the release my preordered phone might ship and I am in the US. Crazy to me. 

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

I know a few of us (UK) are now showing Preparing Dispatch which I believe means that we have had one allocated in DPD distribution centre. It'll be lucky to get it before the weekend. 

Think, you new phone is on a shelf somewhere 😜

0 Likes
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options

Checked this morning and mine is also showing as preparing dispatch (I'm in UK). I have paid for before 10:30 delivery on the 9th (Monday) but wondering what chances it might come earlier 

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
I did the same. I think we'll get them either 9th or 10th
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Mine wont be arriving until the 14th but I keep checking anyway lol

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
How do you know it won't be arriving until then? I cant see that info anywhere
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I specified the saturday for delivery as no one will be home to take collection of it until then.

0 Likes
Jud_meister
Journeyman
Options

Would be nice to see Samsung weigh in with some information as to why they are being delivered pre launch in the states while we wait??

0 Likes