Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 12:29 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Tias1
First Poster
Options

Hey, 

Mines directly from Samsung on the upgrade programme which I've been on since the S7. May be worth giving EE a call and seeing if they have stock now?

0 Likes
Murtz
First Poster
Options
Just got a message from Samsung and DPD saying it will be delivered tomorrow! Brilliant!
0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Just got it too. Awesome can't wait

0 Likes
Bobless
Student
Options
how long did you order, was it in the store, what color was it?
0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

I bought mine online on the 31Mar Grey 128GB

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

Dont want to put salt in anyones wounds. 

I placed an order for a 128gb ultra on saturday and recieved it Tuesday. 

If anyones waiting I would chase it up 

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

Sorry I brought a 128gb grey 

0 Likes
papestana
First Poster
Options

At last!

Ordered on Feb 20, estimated delivery for tomorrow🤞

0 Likes
papestana
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone,

It's been 3 days with the Ultra on my hands and I just have one word to describe: disappointment! Is anyone thinking in returning? Because I'm seriously considering. I mean, the battery is just that bad, period! Don't tell me to wait 14 days so the AI can learn my usage. Even my two years old P20 Pro can keep more than the Ultra. I feel I got robbed, it's not like the cheapest on the market.. If you paid for the extra features, don't tell me to turn the features off so I can save battery.

It's my first time with a Samsung and if I knew that they were selling the Exynos version instead of Snapdragon here in the UK I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

To the whole messy of the waiting process, the bad camera focus, the overheating, the green screens, the strange noises when you shake your phone, the super slow and Ultra annoying fingerprint sensor that unlocks after the 20th time, the poor resolution even in "WQHD+" (fancy) when scrolling on socials.. the list goes on..

If anyone still thinking in getting one, I recommend to consider very well.

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

@papestana wrote:

Hello everyone,

It's been 3 days with the Ultra on my hands and I just have one word to describe: disappointment! Is anyone thinking in returning? Because I'm seriously considering. I mean, the battery is just that bad, period! Don't tell me to wait 14 days so the AI can learn my usage. Even my two years old P20 Pro can keep more than the Ultra. I feel I got robbed, it's not like the cheapest on the market.. If you paid for the extra features, don't tell me to turn the features off so I can save battery.

It's my first time with a Samsung and if I knew that they were selling the Exynos version instead of Snapdragon here in the UK I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

To the whole messy of the waiting process, the bad camera focus, the overheating, the green screens, the strange noises when you shake your phone, the super slow and Ultra annoying fingerprint sensor that unlocks after the 20th time, the poor resolution even in "WQHD+" (fancy) when scrolling on socials.. the list goes on..

If anyone still thinking in getting one, I recommend to consider very well.

Hey

I got my phone a week ago and am in my first couple days using it. 

My battery is running pretty well. 

Camera has some issues with the focus but I did an update and it has rectified it a bit.

Fingerprint scanner wise, when your setting up your fingerprint register the same fingerprint twice, I always do this and never have any issues 

Resolution wise, mine is pretty buttery smooth, was actually thinking how impressed I was that its in 60hz and is sooo smooth to use.  

I would say if your issues persist you may have a faulty handset.

0 Likes