Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 03:12 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Murtz
First Poster
Options
Jimmys5 - pre ordered it on 8th March.

Just got a message from them saying itll be back in stock Tuesday/Wednesday.
0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Seems like the delivery is all random. I just got sms that delivery for 15th but heard that before

0 Likes
Murtz
First Poster
Options
I just received that same text! Sorry you're not getting your phone today.. it's now estimated for 15th.
0 Likes
Bullman4657
First Poster
Options

I got the same text message. Funny thing is I just got off the phone with a Samsung rep who says they do not sent text messages. I told them I have gopt two now and they insited that they do not send texts. Clearly they do and they have not informed custromer sevice. I have complained due to tyhe lack of communication not the delay.

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

I reckon we won't get them till end of April

0 Likes
Tias1
First Poster
Options

Hey everyone! So mine has been updated to preparing dispatch finally! Grey 128GB

0 Likes
JayZee64
Journeyman
Options

Same! Hopefully it will arrive on or before Tuesday

0 Likes
Tias1
First Poster
Options

With it being Easter Monday it won't come before Tues, DPD don't run over bank hols. I spoke to Samsung Shop on Friday and they said 3+ weeks so its definitely a nice surprise. 

My birthday is on Thursday too, what a treat!

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Mine changed too... Hopefully you get it before you bday. Happy bday Tias1

0 Likes
Bradley1873
First Poster
Options

What number did you phone? I ordered through EE on March 7th and haven't had any update yet.

0 Likes