Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 01:59 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Murtz
First Poster
Options

I had a delivery date of 4th April, but got a text on 3rd saying my delivery date was changed to 10th April. Not too confident about it as it's a bank holiday in the UK!

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Just called up Samsung. So everything is being delayed because of the high deman of the Ultra.

They said they don't know when they will get stock back in because global circumstances. So might be waiting a while.

I ordered mine on the 31st March ... and based on other people having to wait nearly a month .. .guess will be the same

0 Likes
JayZee64
Journeyman
Options

I got the same text saying it will be delivered on the 10th. I ordered mine on 11th of Feb, told 8th of March then the 6th of April.

Those who are still waiting, what version have you ordered? I went for Ultra Grey 128GB 

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Same I ordered Grey 128GB

0 Likes
Murtz
First Poster
Options

128GB Grey here.

Just got an email saying saying they can't comply with my order as they have no stock.

We are in difficult times, but their communication has been poor especially when one of their support team guaranteed delivery for the 10th earlier this morning!

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options

Haven't got that email yet.... But guessing I should be getting it soon

0 Likes
mmatulis
First Poster
Options

Have you guys and girls realised that 512gb version which is faster, not available any more! 512 model went out of stock so quick it is not available to buy anymore :face-with-tears-of-joy: even carphone UK does not offer any more this model  😮

0 Likes
mmatulis
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Jimmys5
First Poster
Options
Murtz when did you order your phone?
0 Likes
Bullman4657
First Poster
Options

My Ultra was supposed to arrive on the 4th April. I got a text message on the 3rd of April saying it had been delayed until the 10th. They said I would get a txt message to say it's on it's way. 

The text message didnt arrive. 

I checked my order status and it said not shipped.

I have spoken to them today and they have informed me that the order was never sent to the delivery team.  In effect it's like I haven't even ordered it yet. If I had not rung nothing would of happend. 

I understand that times are strange and even if it was to be delayed again I would be okay with that as long as they updated me.

They were not overly helpful on the phone it seems that everyone tou speak to has to speak to someone else to get an answer. 

I'll just have to wait and see.

0 Likes