Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 02:05 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

hi, dorry for the delay but i work nights, same here.

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Same pre ordered on 1st of march an arriving tomorrow my guess is all march orders are getting sent out know 

0 Likes
Moura1904
Student
Options

Same. I pre order on 6th of March. Vodafone sent me a message saying that I should be getting the ultra tomorrow. 

0 Likes
papestana
First Poster
Options

This is ridiculous! Pre ordered the S20 Ultra on feb 20 and still haven't gotten, and there's people who ordered in march already have it?! First time buying a Samsung and already regret! 

0 Likes
Socar34
First Poster
Options

@papestana wrote:

This is ridiculous! Pre ordered the S20 Ultra on feb 20 and still haven't gotten, and there's people who ordered in march already have it?! First time buying a Samsung and already regret! 

Totally agree mate. They rang me yesterday to say that people are prioritised by first come first serve basis. Obviously not true! Shambles of a company!

0 Likes
JayZee64
Journeyman
Options

In the same boat here, preordered on 11th of Feb and still haven't got it.

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

That might be a samsung problem the people in last thread have ordered from Vodafone so completely different I would phone them up an make a complaint personally 

0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

ive just seen your post and im sorry if ive upset you, the reason i began ordering via the Vodafone  10 years ago is because I had problems when it comes to phones being released and not getting my order till last and missing out on special offers. buti didnt mean tocause any upset so my apologies i hope you all get your orders as soon as possible. x

0 Likes
Janelouise1976
Apprentice
Options

hi mine just been delivered.

0 Likes
CliffA
First Poster
Options

If it helps someone, I had an order on 2nd April, which said shipping date as 4th April but the site said as next day delivery. The order statius changed to processing dispatch on 6th April and Got a out for delivery message from dpd on 7th April. UK, Newcastle. £1200 S20 Ultra, without ear buds offer at Samsung UK site.

0 Likes