Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 08:57 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
BotleyOx
Apprentice
Options

2nd March

0 Likes
BotleyOx
Apprentice
Options
I now have preparing dispatch on my account
0 Likes
Llfofs
Explorer
Options

Can't believe Samsung messed up their delivery like this. I do believe most of you getting their Samsung S20 ultras are from people that returned their devices because of the atrocious battery life -exynos variant of course.

I loved the phone; camera was the best I have ever used in a smart phone, but getting barely 4 hours screen on time is not good enough for a £1200 phone.

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
4 hours?I watched now TV for at least double that just last night and still had battery
0 Likes
dmbaib1
First Poster
Options

After two days use battery will work longer.

I had same problem at first day. 

0 Likes
Llfofs
Explorer
Options

My personal experience with the S20 ultra suggest otherwise. I used the phone for 6 days and only had battery life that lasted for 6 hours on 1 day. The remaining 5 days, battery lasted for 4 hours or less. 

I have read online that the exynos S20 ultra's battery is not as optimised as it's Snapdragon counterpart. 

Maybe, it's my unit that is faulty. I don't know.

Using a phone to watch video continuously  though is not that tasking to battery life as most phone would last long with that. I am talking about general things like browsing, playing a little game, watching some videos etc. 

However, will wait for the Note 20 ultra. My s9 plus will do for now.

0 Likes
dmbaib1
First Poster
Options

Switch off screen wake up on double tap. Always problem when phone in pocket. 

And turn on adaptive battery mode.

0 Likes
Llfofs
Explorer
Options

@dmbaib1. I did switch on adaptive battery, but did not switch off screen wake up. But still that shouldn't drain battery that much. 

0 Likes
dmbaib1
First Poster
Options

I had battery problems only first two days. 

Now battery live longer then on s10+.

0 Likes
Sems
Pioneer
Options

with 90 hz or 120?

0 Likes