Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 25-03-2020 05:23 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Sems
Pioneer
Options

When did you order from them?

0 Likes
skykit84
Pioneer
Options

Is yours store purchased ?

If it's online, I don't see why the lockdown will prevent it - deliveries currently are still ongoing and from what I gather, the "online" businesses are still business as usual

0 Likes
ericd22b
First Poster
Options
start of march ordered my gf the plus at same time hers come on 10th of march
0 Likes
ericd22b
First Poster
Options
I ordered direct from Vodaphone and dont know if DPD is still working during this shut down
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ericd22b wrote:
I ordered direct from Vodaphone and dont know if DPD is still working during this shut down

Hi @ericd22b  Yes DPD are still making deliveries , though may be affected like other organisations.  Thieir pick up service from stores is not operating at present.

Latest update and advice here https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/products_services/covid-19-bulletins 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

Has anybody in Ireland received an update today if you haven't received your S20 Ultra yet? last e-mail i got from Exertis back on March 9th said today, the 25th, was the delayed "launch" date. The Samsung IE Store is still saying April 2nd so curious if anyone got updated today, mine still says Processing in progress.

0 Likes
MacSteve
Journeyman
Options

Nothing as of yet

Ordered on the Feb 22nd......reason I didn't do it earlier was that I was waiting for the 512GB to show up, which it never did (ironically they did show up in stock the day before the official launch, but that's another story), but like many I ordered the 128GB Black in good faith with the promised date of release.

Obviously that never happened, so still waiting (128GB Black are showing as in stock as of today so you'd think there would be some movement,  but I wont be holding my breath).

0 Likes
dmbaib
Apprentice
Options

I got email , they said what phone is shipped. 

Ordered 26 February.  Ireland

0 Likes
MacSteve
Journeyman
Options

Aye.....I'd imagine there should be movement of the Black 128GB, if not others, considering their status has changed to in stock as opposed to delivery from April.

Hopefully anyone who has been pre ordered for a bit will see shipment over the next day or two.

0 Likes
dmbaib
Apprentice
Options

Yes , its black 128.

0 Likes